Get FREE delivery on us!
Spend over £70 on leather bags & accessories for orders to the UK and receive FREE standard delivery.
- We are just nice that way. The only condition is that you must apply the code freeshipping in the voucher code box at checkout.
- If you require Guaranteed Next Day delivery, normal charges will apply.
- Some remote areas in the UK may be excluded
- Because this is a good offer, it cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, coupons or on Sale items - only one offer at a time!
UK Delivery (excluding furniture): We try our hardest to ensure most orders are sent out the same day or the next working day.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Service for our normal delivery service for leather bags and this usually takes 2-3 working days from despatch to arrive.
- We use Royal Mail Second Class service for smaller items such as leather journals, smaller bags and leather accessories which means they can take 2- 4 working days to arrive.
- Please allow 7 full working days before notifying us of any delays in the arrival of your order. We will do our very best to track your order. We work within Royal Mail's recommended delivery times which are based on normal weather and operational conditions. In exceptional and unforeseen circumstances (such as Icelandic volcanoes - this did actually happen to us once!) there could be delays that result in an order arriving later than expected.
- Sometimes your postie or courier person might need you to sign for your parcel. If you aren't there when they try to deliver the parcel may be taken to your local Royal Mail or courier collection office (for one week), and a card showing you the re-delivery options should be left for you. You can always ring and check with us if you think they have forgotten to leave the card. Parcels that are not collected by you from the depot get sent back to us and we would unfortunately, have to charge to send it back out.
- If you live in a very remote (and presumably gorgeous) part of the UK, there may be additional charges for delivery from couriers. We will contact you as soon as we can after you have placed your order to discuss any extra charges that may apply to the delivery of your order as unfortunately we aren't able to add the extra charge when an order is placed.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery: If you are a UK customer and need your order in a hurry, or guaranteed within 3 days, we really recommend you use our UK Next Day Guaranteed Delivery service.
- If you choose our UK Next Day Guaranteed service, we will despatch your order the same day if orders are received before 2pm Monday - Friday. Orders received after 2pm will be despatched the next working day.
- The slightly complicated bit: Guaranteed Next Day orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be despatched on Monday afternoon to arrive on Tuesday.
- We are unable to offer a Guaranteed Saturday Delivery service.
- This service is only available in mainland Britain and BT postcodes in Northern Ireland.
International Orders: Most of our orders sent overseas are sent with Royal Mail and take about 5-10 working days to arrive in Europe and 5-20 working days to US/Canada/NZ/Australia.
- If your order has not arrived after 25 working days please contact us and we will try and track it for and see what the hold up is. We will do our very best to track your order but these dates are the ones recommended by Royal Mail/UPS/DPD and are based on normal weather and operational conditions. In exceptional and unforeseen circumstances (such as Icelandic volcanoes - this did actually happen to us once!) there could be delays that result in an order arriving later than expected.
- If you live in a remote area (which is presumably totally gorgeous!), or if your parcel weighs more than 2kg, there may be additional charges for delivery. We will contact you as soon as we can after you have placed your order to discuss any extra charge that may apply to the delivery of your order but unfortunately we are unable to add the extra charge when an order is placed.
- The important bit: Orders placed from outside the EU/EEA may be subject to taxes and duty on arrival at the destination country and the delivery price does not include these charges. Scaramanga does not control import duty charges and we aren't liable to pay any of these charges so please check if these apply before ordering.
- Unfortunately we are NOT able to post orders using normal International Mail to the following regions or countries: Bosnia, Belarus, Montenegro, Moldova, Serbia, South America (excl Brazil) and Africa (excl South Africa). There may be other countries not on this list. However we may be able to arrange a courier delivery, so please email us for a delivery cost and we will see what we can do
Furniture, Wooden Chests and Trunks, and larger Home Accents:
Orders for our most of our lovely furniture, homewares and interiors ranges are usually packed by our hard working Graeme and despatched within 5 working days. If you need somethong in a hurry though - let us know, and we will do our best. Sometimes our larger pieces (wardrobes, armoires and floor mirrors) may take upto 2 weeks to be despatched if Graeme needs to use our specialist courier**.
- Couriers and pallet deliveries require a signature on delivery of your order and where a signature is not provided the courier will hold the package and a card detailing how to arrange re-delivery will be left.
- Parcels returned to us due to non-delivery will be re-sent at the expense of the customer.
- We can only deliver on weekdays, should you require delivery on Saturday please contact us for a price.
- Pallet deliveries: Larger items or fragile or pieces of furniture weighing over 30kg may take up to 7 working days to despatch and a further 2 working days to be delivered by pallet.
- **Specialist Courier: Very large and very fragile orders are delivered by our delivery partners Glenrich Northern. They may take up to 2 weeks to deliver your order - however they will call you and arrange with you when the best date and time to deliver are and they provide an excellent service in that they deliver at weekends and night times or whenever is suitable for you.
- If you live more remote area there may additional charges applied by the couriers for delivery to certain locations; these include the following locations and postcodes: Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands, BT, KA27- KA28, KW, HS, IM, IV, PA20 - PA49, PA60 - PA78, PH17 - PH44, PH49 - PH50, PO30 - PO41, TR21 - TR25 and ZE. There may be other postcodes not in this list. We will contact you as soon as we can after you have placed your order to discuss delivery. Should you require delivery to one of these locations please contact us and we will provide you with a quotation.